First thing I did was finish up my Friday night BOM block. I can officially say I am completely caught up on the Friday night blocks. It feels great and I'm really loving this new quilt as it grows.
Next month for two Friday night we're going to take a class where we are going to do the entire center of the quilt. There are two different ways to do it and I chose to due a huge applique for the center. Stay tuned for pictures of that once it's together.
Today I ran some errands for Jen because she had to work and then I headed over to the Patched Works because they are celebrating their 2nd anniversary of being open. As always a good time was had and I did come home with some different fabrics to start making a few things for the holidays.

No comments:
Post a Comment