I had a great weekend and I just wanted to share a few pictures as to the goings on in my world. On Friday night after dinner with some great quilting friends, Jen dropped me at home and came in to say hello to her little sister Maggie. Oh my Maggie was so thrilled to see her. She is such a happy puppie. They played for a couple of hours and most of the time it looked like Maggie was kicking Jen's butt.
Saturday night Jen and Holly came over to play with Miss Maggie. Again Maggie was thrilled to be able to play with her happy family. Maggie just always looks up to Holly and looks like she just worships the ground she walks on. A little snarling here and there but in a playful sort of way.
While the girls were playing Jen and I were watching the Olympics and picking out the next round of blocks for the barn block series. I got to pick out a bunch of blocks and I'm not sure in what order they are going to be in. One of my all time favorite quilt blocks is the BEARS PAW. I have always loved that block and never made it until now. I'm so happy with my results and now I can't wait to make another one. At some point they will be in the barn series.



5 comments:
Giggle, now that you've done the bears paw...are you ready for the 108 piece version?? It's just a star inside each paw....
That Mag Pie is freaking hilarious. She just makes me giggle.
You'll probably want to stop by at some point tomorrow because I'm going to be quilting Maggie Mae and possibly the tree skirt.
Oh how fun I'll definetly have to stop by. Miss Maggie is still recovering from her fun night. I've had one sleepy puppy all day and she keeps disappearing to the bedroom to sleep.
Bring on the 108 piece version it's worth a shot.
love the block!
Maggie is so adorable. Your block looks great!
Maggie has the most adorable face ever.
Post a Comment