Tuesday, February 9, 2010

If you feed it she will grow.


It's amazing what a little love, food and water will do to a puppy. Maggie is now just shy of 4 months old and how the time is flying. Every day is a new adventure. I had this feeder that happened to be Murphy's. It's great because it hold a bag of dog food. When I first got Maggie she wasn't anywhere near as tall as the feeder. Well, that changed and this week she is now using the feeder and is extremely proud of herself that she can walk right up to it and eat.

She's sporting a great looking bandana that her sister Jen made for her for Valentine's Day. I have no idea what size she's going to end up being but that's half the fun. The other half is watching her grow and develope. This week she's really found her voice and we're working on how you don't need to be constantly barking at me I'm here, I see you. It looks like I have a great little watch dog here. The girl hears everything and misses nothing. She's letting the neighbors know that she's here and will protect all of us even if sometimes she has to stand behind me and bark.

The top picture shows her on what I've titled the Princess and the Pea. I keep stacking up quilts on the end of the couch and she just keeps climbing up no matter how high and that's her favorite napping spot.


6 comments:

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

What a sweetie! Glad you have each other. Itn't it sweet that her "sister" made her a bandana!

Karen said...

Awww, she is sooo cute. What an adorable pup. It's funny how dogs develop their own personalities. I love the candy bandana!

quiltin cntrygrl said...

Shes so cute. I think animals just know that a quilt is comfort.

Robin said...

Great pic of your puppy and her comfy quilt bed! LOL

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jen said...

I've never met a happier puppy. She's something else! =)