I can't believe that I finally got this runner finished in time for Valentine's Day. I got the kit as a Christmas gift and it's taken me this long to finish it. I can finally check this off of my list. Once they were all made then it was time to sew them all together. That was a job in itself. Then I wasn't sure what to do with them to finish them off so I laid the whole design on a piece of white on white and hand stitched the edges down. Next I was off to the machine to stitch a quarter of an inch on the inside of every couple of hexagons. It's not quite what I thought it would be but I am happy that it's done.

3 comments:
That is really pretty. I've been intrigued by the little hexies... but so far have only made one flower.
It looks great. You're much further than I am. Mine is still unfinished.
It looks great!!
Post a Comment