Thursday, August 16, 2007

Housekeeping

Thursday nights are my laundry nights and cleaning night. I figure if I get it all done on Thursday night I have the weekend free. Jen can attest to the fact that I'm forever cleaning and I'm always doing laundry. In my apartment I have small stackable washer and dryers so it's constant small loads. Tonight started off slow but now the bathroom is done and a load of laundry is done. Maybe on or two more to go. I've been thinking about sewing. I need to make a few more runaround purses so I think tonights the night or I could try a wonder wallet. Decisions, decisions, decisions.
-Cindy (Peony the House Elf)
Post A Comment! :: Send to a Friend!
Thursday, August 16, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter
Come clean my house! Mine is a mess! Just sit down take you a break from cleaning and sew something, I promise it will make you feel better. Kristie
Permanent Link
Thursday, August 16, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by cowgirl4ever
I got a couple books yesterday one on cleaning made easy and another on organizing made easy... do I think that they will really help? No probably not but I'm going to read them for the ideas anyway. Those wonder wallets are so fast and easy.. I imagine that they would be great craft fair/ bazaar projects. Gifts too.. I have made a couple in the last month.
Permanent Link
Thursday, August 16, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by lori
Goodness you have done enough for one day .I got up at 7 and started quilting and stayed at it till 9 this evening needless to say nothing got done but the dishes .Now I like a tidy house but you just need to have those days where you say, phooey it will be there tomorrow .Can't wait to see what you decide to make ,don't forget the pics .
Permanent Link
Thursday, August 16, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter
Yipee!! I see that this is your 100th post!!! Kristie
Permanent Link
Thursday, August 16, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by SewAndSnip
Well when I finished cleaning I sat down on the couch and that was the end of me. I just woke up and it's 4 hours later and time for bed. I sure do alot of sleeping lately. Cindy
Permanent Link
Thursday, August 16, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by MoneikQuilts
Congrats on post 100! I was hoping to catch you, but you just keep writing more and more! Sometimes I clean, sometimes I sew, sometimes I sleep. Depends on what I need! Have a good night.
Permanent Link
Friday, August 17, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by jillquilts
Sometimes I like to have things cleaned up when I sew, too. More often than not, the house is messy and I am sewing away!
Permanent Link
Friday, August 17, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by 51050
My house is relatively neat, but my sewing area is the pits. I really need to get to that because it's bugging me. Rhoda
Permanent Link
Friday, August 17, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Cre8tiveQuilter
You know, it's funny. I have the same stackable washer and dryer. There's two of us and I know we wear a lot more clothing than you do. Mike changes out of his work clothes and puts something on for after work. By about 9 he's changing into his pj's which is a different t-shirt and a different pair of gym shorts. I change clothes when I come home from work too. We have double the bath towels. Yet, I only do wash once a week AND we do all of our clothes that need to hang dry in our bathroom separate from the clothes that dry just so we don't accidentially leave them in the dryer so I KNOW we do much more laundry volume wise. I don't get the constant washing thing for one person...I just for the life of me can't wrap my head around it. You go through much more laundry detergent than I do too. I think my original 4 oxy balls lasted until like February...I remember this because it wasn't until GMA was in the hospital and I had to fill some of her prescriptions that I realized PNS had them and bought a new stock of them. I'm STILL using those; it will probably be many months before I tap into my new ones from State Fair.
Permanent Link

No comments: