I'm proud to announce that the linen closet is officially DONE. I have a few odd things to find homes for and a bag to take out to the garbage but other than that it's done. It looks really nice and it feels good. Now on to the rest of my apartment. I just keep telling myself little by little I'll get it all done. Since it's just Murphy and me the mess is all mine with the exception of a few dog toys . Tomorrow is a day for Jen and I to sew and I'd like to get a few more things put away but we'll see how that goes. Right now it's time for bed. I've been fighting with WebShots for a while now and I'm getting really disgusted so I guess there will be no before and after shots of my closet tonight.
-Cindy (Peony the House Elf)
Post A Comment! :: Send to a Friend!
Saturday, August 25, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by jillquilts
Don't worry about the before and after shots tonight. We can wait until the morning. :) Congrats on getting the clean up completed!
Permanent Link
Sunday, August 26, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter
Glad you got it done. Get some sleep tonight so that you will have a good day of sewing on Sunday. Kristie
Permanent Link
Sunday, August 26, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Cre8tiveQuilter
Hmmm, I'll give webshots a shot when I come over today.
Permanent Link
Saturday, August 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment