, I had good intentions today when I got home from work. My plan was to come home, start wash and clean out my linen closet. You know how fast a linen closet gets messy. I don't understand it since it's just me. Murphy doesn't have thumbs so he can't open doors and he needs nothing in the linen closet. Anyway about 4 times a year I take everything out and start over. Instead I was invited to dinner by Jen and Mike. We had great barbecued pork chops. The rest of the night we sat around and watched TV and I watched Jen create things. Can't tell you what she made because I'm sure she'll post pictures and tell you all about it. I think it sounds like all of us with the exception of Michelle are pretty much in the same slump. Lots of good intentions and then poof they are gone. For my weekend right now I have no plans. Murphy goes for a check up tomorrow afternoon so that pretty much shoots doing anyt hing else. I'd like to get some cleaning and laundry done but who knows I won't promise anything. To all of you who plan on sewing this weekend, enjoy. If the weather is nice out, that is if it ever stops raining I'd love to throw open the windows and get some fresh air. OK I'm off to start the linen closet. Wish me luck.
-Cindy (Peony the House Elf)
Post A Comment! :: Send to a Friend!
Friday, August 24, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by MaureenQuilts
Cindy: Good luck with the linen closet. I know how daunting those tasks can seem. I got a lot done tonight which is surprising. I know that once this second load of laundry is ready to go in the dryer I am off to bed. Maureen
Permanent Link
Friday, August 24, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Cre8tiveQuilter
Wow, she makes it seem like I ruined her to do list!! LOL. I hpe we get to sew this weekend!!
Permanent Link
Saturday, August 25, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Trina
I had good intentions today too, Peony. I was going to get ALL the laundry done!! HA! My dryer is broke, so I have to hang everything out on the line, well it was cloudy all day, kept LOOKING like it was going to rain, so I only got one load done....sigh. Even that load did not completely dry, it was just too humid. So maybe tomorrow.
Permanent Link
Saturday, August 25, 2007 - Good Intentions
Posted by luv2quilt
Hi Cindy, It's a good thing I have good intentions, because most times I don't get much else but my intentions done. I did get some decluttering done today, but not as much as I would have liked. What I did get done made me feel better though. I think our closets and drawers get so bad, because they are just a great place to hide things in a hurry, and if they don't look quite the way we like, we just shut the door. How is Murphy doing, and what is the latest on the dog rules in your complex? Have you come to a resolution yet? Have a wonderful day Saturday, whatever you do! Michelle
Permanent Link
Saturday, August 25, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter
You said it!! We are in a slump! Even my mom was talking about me not getting much sewing done. She asked me what was wrong other than me being sick...maybe I'll blame it on the moon. Kristie
Permanent Link
Saturday, August 25, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by jillquilts
I agree - it's the moon!
Permanent Link
Friday, August 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment