Friday, August 17, 2007

Project Linus quilts

Wow what a day. I think I had a minor melt down at work today. There are days that my job is so stressful it could push me right over the edge. I normally like my job but today wasn't one of those days. Anyway I really just wanted to come home tonight and take a nap but I had promised my Mom I would come over and help her sew. She now has three more project linus quilts done so that brings her total to three. She's having a ball doing them which is good. I told her I'd drop her somemore off this next week. I've got pictures but I'm so tired I'm off to bed and I'll post them tomorrow.

-Cindy (Peony the House Elf)
Post A Comment! :: Send to a Friend!
Friday, August 17, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by cowgirl4ever
Hope your feeling better tomorrow. I have gotten fabric ironed and ready to sew but haven't been able to sit still. Can't wait to see your pictures. I want to get my mom into sewing but it hasn't happened yet. Maybe when I come back from arizona
Permanent Link
Friday, August 17, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by lori
Your mom is doing great ,its good that she is enjoying it .I've had one of those days myself you'll feel better after a good nights sleep
Permanent Link
Saturday, August 18, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter
Hope you got some much needed sleep. I think that is great that your mom is back sewing. My mom used to sew constantly, but in the past couple of years she just hasn't touched it. Kristie
Permanent Link
Saturday, August 18, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by jillquilts
Your mom ROCKS!! I hope that you got some sleep!
Permanent Link

No comments: