Wahooooooooooo I'm half way done with the linen closet. I took a before picture and I'll take an after shot so I can show off what I've actually accomplished today. Is it anal to make up a chart as to whats on each shelf and put it on the inside of the door? These are deep shelves and I have a front and a back row for things. OK break time is over it's back to work for me.
-Cindy (Peony the House Elf)
Post A Comment! :: Send to a Friend!
Saturday, August 25, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by luv2quilt
Good for you, Cindy!!!! Doesn't it feel good???? I hope to get more done tomorrow, and maybe I'll sew too...gee, that would be a novel idea, wouldn't it? Louie will be out of town all day, so maybe I'll just get inspired. Are you just rearranging, or are you clearing out too?
Permanent Link
Saturday, August 25, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter
Come and clean mine! My closets need it sooooo bad. I think making a chart is a great idea!! Kristie
Permanent Link
Saturday, August 25, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by maryann64
Good for you Congrats. I either kill myself organizing and usual end up with a bigger mess for a few days or I just ignore the haphazard system I have. Hugs Mary Ann
Permanent Link
Saturday, August 25, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by jillquilts
Way to go!!
Permanent Link
Sunday, August 26, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Cre8tiveQuilter
You crack me up!!!
Permanent Link
Saturday, August 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment