Aside from making 9 yo yo's I didn't accomplish a single thing today and it felt great. Maybe it's the weather or something because I just didn't have any energy. I had good intentions but that's as far as it went. I did a little food shopping and did that by avoiding the grocery store. We have a little local beer depot that has hot ham and rolls on Sunday so I went and got that and also picked up some soda. Then off to the apple orchard to pick up some fruit and veggies. Now there are a few other things that I need but they can wait atleast I have some things in the house to eat. While at the apple orchard I bought popcorn. My Mom and my sister get their pop corn there and it really is great tasting. For years now all I've eaten is microwave popcorn because it's so quick and easy. But now I've gotton a taste of the good stuff and it's back to popping my own. What do the rest of you like? Jen and I ran to a local quilt store because they had a huge sale today. I picked up a couple of pieces of fabric to make a new purse and a few Halloween fat quarters to make a wall hanging out of. When we got home we were going to sew and I had a call from my Mom and she needed help with her machine. She said she just couldn't get it threaded right. Over we went and only to find out it was threaded perfectly. While we were there we did a little furniture rearranging for her and moving her sewing table under the dining area light. Now she has much brighter lighting. Home we came and all I wanted to do was take a little nap. We just hung around here until it was time to go to Jen's house for dinner. Now I'm back home and it's almost time for bed. I think I just got burned out yesterday with all I did. Tomorrow night is our charity sewing night so then I'll get something done.
-Cindy (Peony the House Elf)
Post A Comment! :: Send to a Friend!
Monday, August 27, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter
It must be something in the air...there are not very many of us on here that are getting a whole lot of sewing done. It makes me jealous everytime someone else finishes something. Kristie
Permanent Link
Monday, August 27, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by maryann64
Kristie and Cindy I agree very very little sewing done. Hugs Mary Ann
Permanent Link
Monday, August 27, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Cre8tiveQuilter
I wasn't feeling too motivated either!!
Permanent Link
Sunday, August 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment