What a wasted day I've just had. My asthma was acting up so I stayed home from work today. I slept the day away. I laid down on the couch this afternoon and woke up and it was 6:30. My phone was right there and I didn't even hear it ring. I guess I was very sound asleep. With nothing done I guess like Kristie I should set a few goals for tomorrow.
1. Get up and force myself to go to work.
2. Work on my Project Linus blanket.
3. I really do need to grocery shop.
Stay tuned until tomorrow to see how many of those I accomplish.
Happy quilting all
-Cindy (Peony the House Elf)
Post A Comment! :: Send to a Friend!
Wednesday, August 22, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by jillquilts
Good luck on your list, Cindy!! I will keep my fingers crossed for you to get them done!
Permanent Link
Wednesday, August 22, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by lori
Your body must have needed the sleep ,hope your feeling better . good luck with your list .
Permanent Link
Wednesday, August 22, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter
Yes Cindy, I know exactly how you feel. With this infection I could care less if I do anything or not. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day... Kristie
Permanent Link
Thursday, August 23, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Cre8tiveQuilter
Now wait...charity night isn't until next MONDAY. You can snip here and there but that's it!!
Permanent Link
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment