It's Happy Halloween month and here's a little door decoration that I made. Lots of fun to do and I got to use the button hole stitch on my machine. I should have thought and used some glow in the dark thread but there's always next year.
Fusing appliques is something I have done very little of. Renea is our wall hanging, applique expert. She has taught us a couple times, but so far none of us have used it much. I must try harder, and more often. Your door quilty looks fantastic!
4 comments:
Cindy, he's gorgeous. We don't do halloween over here like in the USA but I might make an exception for him
love and hugs xxx
I think he's super cute. I love seeing him on the door when I come over.
Fusing appliques is something I have done very little of. Renea is our wall hanging, applique expert. She has taught us a couple times, but so far none of us have used it much. I must try harder, and more often. Your door quilty looks fantastic!
He is super cute!!!
Post a Comment