Tuesday, October 23, 2007

What time of day am I

I decided to take the quiz that Nancy Rose did about what time of day I am. It was only a few short questions and I'm not really sure if I totally agree with what it says I am. For those of you who know me let me know if it's close or not. OK so the main one I don't agree with is that I enjoy cooking for friends. But then again I really do enjoy that but I never get a chance to.


You Are Sunrise
You enjoy living a slow, fulfilling life. You enjoy living every moment, no matter how ordinary.You are a person of reflection and meditation. You start and end every day by looking inward. Caring and giving, you enjoy making people happy. You're often cooking for friends or buying them gifts.All in all, you know how to love life for what it is - not for how it should be.

3 comments:

Jen said...

I agree that you're a sunrise. Especially since I'm a midnight. The rest of it though; it's kind of like a horoscope! NOt all together right.

Moneik said...

I think you are sunrise! You always have a sunny smile on your face (well at least in the pictures I've seen).

Hazel said...

I just had to tell you I met your double today .I was at the Toronto Quilt festival ,this lady looked so much like you I even walked up to her and asked if her name was Cindy .Obviously is wasn't but I just had to ask .I didn't want to miss the chance of meeting you , in case it was .