As promised here is the wall hanging that I made to hang on the wall behind Murphy's food dish. It turned out really cute and I swear he eats slower because he's busy looking at it. Every now and then he just stops and wags his tail and looks at it.
that is just so cute. stanley is really jealous. i think it's about time I make him a quilt for himself. Mind you he does think all the quilts in the house are his. love and hugs xxx
The quilt for Murphy turned out really cute. I am sure he loves it. I had to turn the screen away from Emma...she would have been jealous and wanted one for by her bowl! LOL!
6 comments:
That is just TOO Cute! I'm sure he does like it!
How cute!!! That is sooooooo sweet!
Kristie
that is just so cute. stanley is really jealous. i think it's about time I make him a quilt for himself. Mind you he does think all the quilts in the house are his.
love and hugs xxx
Cindy - That's so way cute! I love it and I'm sure he loves it too. What a thoughtful idea.
Cindy,
The quilt for Murphy turned out really cute. I am sure he loves it. I had to turn the screen away from Emma...she would have been jealous and wanted one for by her bowl! LOL!
Maureen
Good for people to know.
Post a Comment