I've gotton quite a few things done in the last two days. Yesterday I made Murphy's wallhanging for about his food dishes. I honestly think the little guy enjoys his new "happy wall". Then when that. was finished I made him two doggie kerchiefs. He just loves to always have one on his collar.
Tonight I've been sitting and sewing together a table runner using the "Holly Jolly" charm pack I picked up a while ago. It's going together so easy I might just stay up and put the final border on it before I go to bed. When that is finished I'll take a picture and post it. It feels good to be making smaller projects that I can get done in a day
Monday, October 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sounds like you got a lot done Cindy! I love small projects too. I like to be able to finish what I start and not take 9 months to make something. I finished up one of those kind of projects last night too. Now I only have two UFO's!
I cannot wait to see his wallhanging!!! I think you should play with pictures today!
Post a Comment