



Taaa Dahhhhhh here are two more projects I completed today. I had gotton a fall charm pack a few weeks back. It was the first one that I had purchased and I wasn't really sure what to make out of it. Then I decided that it would make a great runner for on top of my entertainment center. The one for the entertainment center is 3X10 squares. Today I did the free motion quilting of it and then put the binding on it. I'm really happy with how it turned out. Once that one was together I still had 16 blocks left so I went ahead and put them together and made a small runner for the center of my kitchen table. Today I free motion quilted that and then put the binding on. In all I had a really productive day sewing. It feels so good to finish up a couple of projects.
Now it's time to get serious about Christmas sewing. I need to go through my patterns and decide what I'm making and for who. Luckily I don't have that many people in my world so it should go pretty good. What is everyone else going to be working on for the Holidays?
7 comments:
What a great idea for quick presents. I think I'll go and get a load of charm squares and start sewing.
I don't do alot of sewing for people for Christmas, but there are a few who are going to get memory books
love and hugs xxx
I love the table runner in the fall colors. What a great idea. Fall has finally come to MA. Those would be pretty also in Christmas fabs.
Jo-Ann
Listen to you - now you have machine quilted some more items! Good for you!!
I think your table runners are great. Doesn't it feel good to have them completed?
Your table runners are oh so cute! They really put you in the fall mood don't they? I need to get cracking on my holiday presents as well. I'm not doing nearly as much this year as I did last year though. The wedding quilts are taking precedence.
I love your table runners, Cindy. Good job!...and you machine quilted them too! Oh, you are really taking huge steps here lately!
Wow, you have been busy! Way to go with the FMQ! Just keep practicing and you will get more comfortable with it! Of course, I say that, and I haven't practiced at all!! :)
Post a Comment