Saturday, November 17, 2007

9 vacation days, no shaving and sex

OK now that I have your attention what do all of you think that 9 days of vacation, not shaving and sex all have in common? OK a little back ground first. My daughter and son in law and I"m not naming them to protect the innocent but you all know who they are made a deal the other day. Each year they take the week of Thanksgiving off for vacation. One usually quilts and the other does whatever. The one that does whatever has a habit of not shaving during those 9 days. It drives the quilter crazy. So, this morning on our way to our BOM she tells me how she signed a contract with the non shaving non quilter. OK so she had my interest. She said she asked what it would take for the non quilter to shave every day during the vacation. It's not like he's a hunter because around here it's very common for hunters to grow beards during hunting time. So they draw up a contract where he'll shave every day during the vacation and she'll give him sex every day. OMG I can't believe she signed that. I just had to share it with all of you because the non quilter reads the quilters blog and didn't want it out on the blog. I don't think he reads mine so there I've told all of you. Let me know what you think.

9 comments:

Jen said...

I don't know what the heck I was thinking but man...I can't stand a scratchy face. What the heck have I gotten myself into????

Anonymous said...

We all know who got the better end (no pun intended) of this deal..tee hee

Darling Jill Quilts said...

Ha ha ha!! That is funny! Jen - you should be lucky to be having a little fun like that everyday! I wouldn't mind it a bit. :)

Michelle said...

You two are just TOO TOO funny! You never fail to crack me up! Have fun, Jen! Hee hee!

Kristie said...

Too cute! Sounds like she won't be getting as much quilting done as she had planned on. I guess we will see who wins this one.
Kristie

Gina said...

Well if that's all it takes to get a man to shave I would have had a contract drawn up years ago.

love and hugs xxx

Moneik said...

Oh way too funny! Good thing I read it last night at home! I died laughing. I tried to convince Paul it was a great deal, but no such luck he's still hairy.

Michelle said...

Hey! What have you been doing?
I know I don't blog much, but you usually do.............what have you been up to?

Anonymous said...

That is too funny. I guess you do what you have to to avoid the things that irritate you huh? So is Jen rethinking the contract for next year?

Heather