This is the wallhanging that Jen gave us each at the retreat. Of course since I'm her Mom mine has a paperpieced center and strips inbetween the blocks. All I need to do now is put some borders around it and finish it off. I totally forgot to have everyone sign it as a rememberance.
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Wall Hanging from Jen
This is the wallhanging that Jen gave us each at the retreat. Of course since I'm her Mom mine has a paperpieced center and strips inbetween the blocks. All I need to do now is put some borders around it and finish it off. I totally forgot to have everyone sign it as a rememberance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love the wall hanging! Too bad I couldn't have gone to the retreat to get one too. Oh well guess I'll just have to order one for myself.
That is very nice. Of course mom's are special. A great thing to remember the retreat by.
Kristie
Post a Comment