Thursday, November 15, 2007

Charm Pack Table Runner


As promised here is the table runner that I made during our quilting retreat last weekend. It wasn't hard to make just time consuming. Also the pattern had me using the entire charm pack plus 4 squares from another pack and in the end I didn't even use half of the squares made. Now I'll put together another one for someone else. I even got brave and machine quilted it.




4 comments:

Michelle said...

I love love love it!!!!!!

Hazel said...

Love the table runner .I keep practicing FMQ its coming along better each time .Guess we just have to keep trying .I finally figured out how to get these feeds in my email so I will be able to keep up with everyones post now .

Moneik said...

Oh I love it Cindy! It is such a cute tablerunner and looks so easy! I wish patterns didn't have us make extra blocks. I just let them sit around when I'm done. So glad to hear you are practicing free motion quilting! I plan to get a little practice in this weekend.

Kristie said...

I love it! It looks amazing! Great job!
Kristie