Thursday, November 8, 2007
I have a huge mess
Tonight I decided that it was time to rearrange my livingroom. My couch normally sits in front of the living room window during the summer. Well now it's getting cold here and it's time to move furniture around. You see my heating vent is under the livingroom window and with the couch there my heat would be blocked. Ive moved things around, vacuumed and right now I have a bigger mess than when I started. Am I the only one who that happens to? Now of course I'm tired and it's time for bed but I can't stand to see my livingroom look like this. OK 20 more minutes and then I'm off to bed. Guess I'll start again tomorrow after work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I think the very same thing when I am in the middle of rearranging, but when it is all done, I LOVE what I have done, and just love to sit and look at it. Ahhhhhhh, that feeling of accomplishment!
I still feel like I'm in re-arranging mode! It'll take me a while to feel done with it though. I wonder if we should put plastic on your living room window this year. Maybe we need to make one of those draft dodger things for your door; but one that you put in place when you leave. Maybe it's time to get them out to put some more weather stripping suff on that door too.
I'm the same. My motto is you got to have a mess before it looks tidy
love and hugs xxx
I always seem to have a mess, no matter what. I hope you get everything arranged the way that you want it. I was just trying to decide on how to rearrange my living room for Christmas this year. I have a different living room suite now so I have an extra chair. I think I will have to move the computer somewhere else.
Kristie
Post a Comment