Well I've got another start to finish to share with you for this week. I am in true awe of myself and all the sewing that I've done this past week. Something has to be wrong with me. Anyway tomorrow is the 3rd Anniversary of The Patched Works. We're have a big celebration weekend and since I work tomorrow I thought I'd make myself a new apron for the occasion. I used one of the new summer lines we have in the shop. Next time I'd make it a tad wider but I'm really pleased with how it turned out.
Update on my cupcake placemats.


5 comments:
You're smoking with the stuff you're getting finished. Just keep making me look bad! ha! You go girl!
I love the little aprons. The buttons are a nice addition!
I think the little apron turned out great. I never did decide what to do with my turnover from that line.
It looks great Cindy! I love how it turned out. You're doing an awesome job with finishes this summer.
I love your apron and the fabric line you choose is very pretty. Hope you enjoyed your anniversary celebration.
Post a Comment