Monday, July 6, 2009

UFO Finish, Wall Hanging


I finished this top for a wall hanging when we were at retreat in April. Finally I put it on the quilt frame, quilted it and then put on the binding and hand stitched it down. I really like the colors.
One of these days I need to hang a quilt rack on the wall that I have so I get these wall hangings straight. I believe that sometimes this pattern is called Chinese Coins. Quick and easy to make and I would think you could make it all different sizes.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I love this one. I wish I would have bought that charm pack too. It would have made a great gift.

Anonymous said...

Nice post you got here. It would be great to read more concerning that topic. Thnx for sharing that material.
Joan Stepsen
Cool geeks