Monday, July 6, 2009

Baby Hannah's quilt UFO finish




I've been busy busy sewing up a storm. This baby quilt I finished for my Great Niece that was born two weeks ago. Hannah is my Nephew Sean and his wife's Hennriets first little girl. She is certainly a cutie.


I had received this panel and the backing fabric and the binding when I was at retreat. When I first saw it I knew I just had to make it for Hannah. The front is a whimsical flower pot with big flowers and on the back is a butterfly fabric. The binding matches the front colors and it's purple with dots on it. I added the borders a while ago but all I needed to do was go to Jen's and put it on the frame and quilt away I had alot of fun quilting this one.

5 comments:

Michele said...

This is SO CUTE! I love anything with dragonflies, and the bright colors, ooh. Just lovely.

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

It IS so cute! I love it! I wish I was the kid gettin' it! I'm still a kid at heart! Does that count? Glad to see you posting!

piecesofpatti said...

Very cute quilt! I love it!

Jen said...

I think it turned out very cute. We're going to have to get our stuff mailed out one of these days.

Moneik said...

That is super cute! You always make the most fun gifts.