
Earlier in the week I showed a picture of a special wallhanging that I made for my very special Granddog, Holly Berry. She happened to be over while I was working on it but she really wasn't allthat interested in it at that time. Saturday night I got to take it over to her house and her Mom, Jen, hung it up right away. It was really cute watching Holly as she walked right up to it and actually checked it out. Now when she eats she doesn't have to look at a blank white wall. I'd have a picture of her with the artwork but of course she can be stubborn and she was in no mood to sit and let me take her picture.

4 comments:
Very cute!!!!!!
Looks great hung up. I'm sure Holly will love it.
How great!! I actually have some of that same fabric that I bought to make a block for the love quilt that they made for Jen. I missed out on that BUT I have other ideas for something to make for her.. Smiles
Holly digs it! And I don't have to wipe the wall down all the time.
Post a Comment