


I finished another top today and that makes me really happy. Last Sunday I started with a batch of 1/2 yard pieces from Moda called Bistro. I've had these fabrics for a while and just wasn't sure what to do with them. I tossed so many ideas around for months and not knowing what to make was driving me crazy. in I finally decided on doing a Turning Twenty Again quilt. I finished it early in the week but still needed to buy fabric for the borders so I got that yesterday. Since my plans for tonight fell through I went ahead and put the borders on the top. I already have the binding made so next it's just pick out a backing from my stash and get her on the quilt frame. I really do like the fabric colors and it was such a simple quilt top to make. Too bad I'm not a coffee drinker but I still like the quilt.

4 comments:
I am a coffee drinker! Love it, love it, love it! Need to get me some of that fabric. You are sewing up a storm, Cindy!
It looks great Cindy! I love that Bistro line and made several quilts out of it.
I also have a bistro layer cake and Jelly roll that I haven't decided what to make yet. I had charm squares but sewed those into 9 patches..now they need a border and some backing and they will be ready for placemats.. UFO added to the list. Love your quilt!
I think it turned out fantastic. Now I need to get my bistro quilt done!
Post a Comment