About a week or two ago we got in the new line called The Pokey Little Puppy. I immediately bought the panel that turns into a Golden Book. So, last Friday when a group of us got together at Maureen's house to quilt I took along the panel. I've never made a fabric book before and after reading the directions realized that it wasn't going to be hard to do at all. This book is going to be sent to Ethan who is a very special little Great Nephew who happens to live in Arizona. Now I can't wait to find more panels and make a few more books. Ethan is 9 months old so I hope he enjoys chewing on the book, dragging it around and maybe even throwing it in his grandma's swimming pool. The good thing is it's totally washable and meant to be used, loved and abused. I can always make more........

6 comments:
What fun!!!Where could I find this panel. It was a favorite when my boys were little and I would love to make it for my grandbabies!!
That was one of my favorite books as a child. Just love it!!!!
We have the line at my shop, too. Isn't it just the cutest?!?!
I can't believe that I missed out on buying the panel! I'll have to source it online. =(
It is so super cute. I'll have to order one online for sure.
Adorable!! I think those books must be making a come back there were several when I went to Joanns yesterday with mom.. we bought a few to hold on to..
Post a Comment