Monday, July 6, 2009

Start to finish Batik Tote Bag

The last time we all went to a sew in at the Patched Works I took along quite a few different pieces of batiks that I had. I knew I wanted to make one of my sisters a tote bag for helping me out. I pulled out all of the fabric and asked the ladies what combination they thought would look best and this is what we all came up with. I really like the colors on this bag and the picture just doesn't do it justice. The pattern is the all time favorite "Charm Party Tote".

I had so much fun making it and I was really happy that when I gave it to my sister she really liked it and changed her purse right away. I have so much fun making these totes. I think I'm turning into a bag lady.

3 comments:

Jen said...

I think it turned out great!

Three Birds Inspired said...

It is easy to become a "bag lady"! It is so gratifying when you give one to someone and they totally love it!!

piecesofpatti said...

Boy, you sure are getting a lot done! You go girl!