So what do lunch boxes, a new back pack and a quilt show all have in common? They were all so much fun. Here I am with all of my new goodies from the quilt show.
Okay...that is such a cute picture that Jen took of you for Back to School! Hope you are having fun with your class and that the Marvelous Murphy lets you do your homework.
5 comments:
Aren't you sooooo cute! I love your lunch box!!
Kristie
I swear to god, it's a back to school photo!!
Okay...that is such a cute picture that Jen took of you for Back to School! Hope you are having fun with your class and that the Marvelous Murphy lets you do your homework.
Maureen
Where are you....it has been soo long since you posted?
Maureen
What a cute picture. You look like you are having a blast. Love the lunch box. Is it full of fabric?
Post a Comment