Thursday, September 27, 2007

I'm BAAAAAAAAAAACK

Hi ladies, I realized on my way home from work tonight it's been forever since I last posted. So here I am. It's been one very busy week. Let's see where do I start? OK so last Saturday was Murphy's 6th birthday and a fun day was had by all. Took the pups to the wag fest but no psychic because she was all booked up. That really bummed me out because I wanted to ask Murphy about his health really bad. Sometimes I look into those big brown eyes and he looks so sad it just about breaks my heart. I was on my own Saturday night and all I did was sleep so I guess I needed it. Sunday was a sewing day but darned if I can think of what I did. Monday was the beginning of Dancing with the Stars. I don't care what anyone thinks I really enjoy that show. It's a show that isn't trying to teach me anything, no one is yelling at anyone, there are no shootings and no one is using drugs. I started last season watching it with my Mom so she ended up coming by me. I have Tuesday and Wednesday shows recorded so I need to watch. Tuesday night was batik club and let me tell you the fabric and the pattern we got is so not me but I can't wait to make the wall hanging. It's very artsey and I just love it. Now all I need is time which lately I don't seem to have any of. Last night was we did some work on project linus quilts and Jen I found two of Grandma's quilt tops at my house but I need borders. Guess I'd better look around and see if I have them or if you do.
So that brings me up to tonight. Wash is already going and I want to straighten up some and if I'm lucky I'll sew something. I have to get my quilt backing made so I have a quilt to take to Michelle's house on Saturday. I'm so exciting about going for our visit. Not only do I get to spend the day with Michelle and Jen but I'm actually leaving the state of Wisconsin. I haven't been outside our state in so long, I need a vacation so I'll consider Saturday a great fall vacation. Time to run.

8 comments:

Michelle said...

And I can't wait to see you both!!!! Michelle

Maureen said...

I was soooo worried because you weren't blogging. I know I saw you at batik club and pie afterwards (Thanks to you, Jen and Sherry for being such great friends and listening to me!)but well I missed reading your blog too! Wish I was going with you to see Michelle but I will be celebrating my mom's birthday with her and my family.

Maureen

Kristie said...

Finally a post!!! Can't wait to hear about your weekend with Michelle.
Kristie

Darling Jill Quilts said...

I am so jealous!! We need to see how long it would take me to drive to you gals and plan a weekend for me to come out!! I want to get together and sew, too!!

Michelle said...

Cindy, Is that psychic local? Couldn't you call her for an appointment? It would probably cost you more, granted, but it would probably be worth it to you, wouldn't it?

I feel so blessed to have you so near that we can visit! It won't be long now!

Anonymous said...

Glad you are back, I have missed reading your blogs! Have fun tomorrow for your sewing day.
Deb (vtquilter)

Moneik said...

Oh we've missed you! Glad to see you blogging again. I know how it feels to have such a busy week. Keep up the fun and catch up with us when you can. I'm sure you'll have fun in IA.

Jen said...

Yeah, you've really got to post more often. Do you see you're almost up to 6500 visitors??