I have done some thinking about where to keep my blog. I had moved to the serial quilters blog and to be honest I didn't like it there. I guess I don't like the fact that someone other than me can just go ahead and add things to my layout. Well that and the fact that it seems to be down all the time. So, here I am in my new home. I hope you'll follow me and continue on the journey that I started with Snippy Sews Sometimes.
I'll be moving all my posts over once I get a feel for how to do it. That translates down to when I can have the time for Jen to help show me what to do. Be patient and I'll be up and running soon.
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I'll be moving on over with you eventually. I want to work with Jen on the site too and she is our expert. I will continue to follow your blog over here!
Maureen
Welcome Mom!!! You'll have your stuff moved in no time. I on the other hand have weeks in front of me. =(
Welcome, Cindy! I know you'll like it here. I think this site is the easiest so far. Michelle
well written, affectionate, and interesting blog.
I thought about including a link to your site on my blog.
if you ever get the chance, come visit me back
Best,
Simon
my blog is www.BrawnyHunk.com (not nearly as superficial as it sounds ;-) )
Post a Comment