Saturday, September 15, 2007
Todays the big day
I'm so excited. Today is a big day for me. Jen, Maureen and I are going to the big QUILT EXPO in Madison. I've never been to a big quilt show before only the smaller local ones. And the highlight of my day is I"m going to a lecture by ELEANOR BURNS. I'm so excited, she is my favorite and she's the one I learned to quilt by. I have my digital camera, a book of Eleanors I'm hoping to get her to sign and some signature blocks just incase. I'll be back tonight once we're back home. Time to run to the magic money machine before we leave. Talk to all of you later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Have a GREAT day Cindy! I hope you get your book autographed. Have fun with Jen and Maureen. Boy, am I jealous! You, Jen and Maureen all take turns hugging each other for me, will you? I love you all!
By the time you get home tonight, I'll have six more windows in my house! The temp outside right now is 37* and with the new windows we have installed, I haven't even turned my furnace on yet!
Love,Michelle
How fun!!! Enjoy your day! Can't wait to hear all about it. Sounds so fun. Post lots of photos for us all.
Kristie
Post a Comment