Sunday, September 2, 2007

Saturday

Saturday was quite a busy day for me. I started out running to Jen's house because Michelle and Louie from Iowa were riding up for a visit on their motorcycle. Maureen was the next one to get there and then in rode the bike. It was so good to see them all. My only regret was I had to leave after about an hour to take Murphy in to have a glucose test done. Everyone should be happy to know that his numbers are down to 219 YIPPPPEEEEEEE. Then it was back home to my house to wait for my friends Debbie and Marge to come we were going to celebrate my birthday. We had a very good time and went to of all places Bakers Square where I had to miss the lunch earlier with everyone else. Just so Jen and Maureen know I had something different for dinner. I had terriyaki chicken stir fry it was fantastic and of course triple berry pie alamode. Then it was off to WalMart to just walk around for a while and then back to my house. I got a gift card from Joanns from Debbie and a great Storage jar from Marge. We had a really good visit and then it was time for bed because I was so tired.
Cindy



-Cindy (Peony the House Elf)
COMMENTS

Sunday, September 2, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by 51050
It sounds like a busy day, but lots of fun. Rhoda

Sunday, September 2, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by luv2quilt
It was SO good to see you...I wish you could have stayed longer! I'm so happy Murphy is better. I will pray he keeps it up. Have a great Sunday! Michelle

Sunday, September 2, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by jillquilts
Hooray for Murphy!! I am glad that his numbers finally stabilized!

Sunday, September 2, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by lori
So glad to hear Murphy is doing better .That pie sounds so yummy ,I can almost taste it LOL Sounds like you had a very nice day with your friends .

Sunday, September 2, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Cre8tiveQuilter
Too funny that you ended up at Baker's Square!!! Glad you had a good day. -Jen http://cre8tivequilter.blogspot.com/

Sunday, September 2, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter
Sounds like you had such a great time. I am so glad that Murphys testing went better this time. Kristie

Sunday, September 2, 2007 - Jealous!
Posted by born2quilt
I am jealous you guys are able to get together. Anyone in maryland want to hook up anytime? Stephanie

Monday, September 3, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by MaureenQuilts
Cindy: We missed you once you left to take Murphy to the vet. I am so glad his numbers are coming down. YEAH MURPHY! I hope his numbers keep coming down to normal. Umm I think on Wednesday night you will have Triple Berry Pie Ala Mode. I'm psychic. LOL Maureen

No comments: