Thursday, September 13, 2007

My old posts are moved

Last night Jen helped me out and moved the last of my old posts. I don't have the old pictures but I can always transfer those later on. I'm going to just go ahead and make this a fresh start in my new home.

Let me tell you why we went ahead and transferred everything right away. There was a response from my other blog where I said why I was moving. It was of course posted by . "anonymous" and that person didn't like the idea that I wasn't happy at the other blog site. She proceeded to tell me all about how the owner of the blog pays for it out of her own pocket and has never asked for anything from anyone for the blog. I still don't feel that gives anyone the right to without our knowledge change our personal blogs. So, here on Google is where I'm going to stay. I'll go ahead and continuously read thte other blog sites since I've made many friends there but this is now " Blog Home" for me.

Now on to sewing since that is now said. I haven't been doing any lately. All I've been doing since last weekend is working on my yo yo garland. I have a Lazy Girl purse cut out and started the Veronica but I haven't gotton past the first step where you quilt the fabric. I have so many projects running through my head it isn't funny so I'm having a hard time focusing on anything. Do the rest of you get like that? I want to finish my purse, work on my 2 BOM squares and I need to start on Christmas and soon since it's already September. I guess I need to kick myself in the butt and get going. Keep your fingers crossed that I do some sewing soon.

4 comments:

Moneik said...

I'm with you on the so many things running through my head! I have four projects I want to work on right now and none are getting done. I finally decided to take a class tonight so I get some motivation back. Maybe being with other sewing people will help me get inspired!

Michelle said...

Welcome, Miss Peony!

Michelle said...

Cindy,
I just love your Header picture!!!! How clever is that???
I'm glad the name of the business you are standing in front of wasn't on a nearby sign or anything! Hee hee!!!
Love, michelle

Cindy said...

OMG we had to get rid of that picture!!! Wow...too huge!!!