Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Homework and Murphy don't mix
I've put it off long enough I needed to start my homework tonight. Finally I sat down at the computer and of course had to rearrange a few things so I had the room to put my book and still have room to type. This isn't an easy thing considering I use a lap top and I have a very small desk. Anyway, I opened the book. Talk about some dull reading. For those of you who don't know I'm taking an Excel class for work. I use Excel all day but there are four of us who decided that we'd take the class together to learn the finer points of using Excel. You have to follow the assignments step by step so you can show all of your work. Well, Murphy can't stand to see me sitting in here and he's in the livingroom. All he has done tonight is whine and whine and get in trouble. My dog loves to open kitchen cabinets and help himself to things. It got a little to quiet tonight and when I went to look he had a bottle of pancake syrup out and had gotton the top almost off. Ok that was the first scolding of the night. On to taking my purse and flinging it around the livingroom. For that he got a time out. Then he brought in a tennis shoe and threw it at me. That's when I put him outside for a little while. Now I'm giving up for tonight. I can't take the whining anymore. I mean I have an assignment due and what do I say, can't do it my dog whines??????????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oh, they do act like kids, don't they? Did mama spoil him just a little? Don't fret. What fond memories he's making for you! Tee hee! Love ya! Michelle
That's just too funny! They are like kids, my boys get jealous when all the attention is not on them. Hope you do well in your class.
Kristie
As a teacher I've heard the dog ate may homework excuse a lot, but never the dog was whining, so I just can't do it. Dogs sure act like kids though. Paul's Missy is the same way. She whines when we're doing things in the kitchen and she has to be in the living room.
LOL, you're either going to end up doing it at work or coming to my house to do your homework!!!
Isn't this the 2nd time for the syrup? Why don't you put it up higher; that stuff makes a mess.
Post a Comment