Last night was our monthly game of strip poker at our local quilt shop. It's always a great time and last night was again lots of fun. It was my Mom, Jen, Maureen, Terry, she's the owners Mom, Sherry from our monthly block of the month group, Lauralie and her granddaughter Ashley. What fun we had. I'm down a few strips but that's ok I can cut more. We started out as usual with dinner at Bakers Square and then off to the shop we went. Maureen was a sweetie and brought me a birthday present of great fabric. I have two really pretty pieces that I can make a purse with. Promise to post pictures of the fabric. Terry gave me a special roll of fabric that says happy birthday all over it., Once poker was over it was back to Bakers Square for pie. This has now become a tradition with us. I'm always in for the triple berry alamode warmed up. Ohhhh I'd love to have a piece of that right now.
-Cindy (Peony the House Elf)
COMMENTS
Friday, September 7, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by luv2quilt
Gee, if it wasn't so far to commute, I would have joined you! Darn! I'm really jealous, as around here, I don't usually shop quilt shops. I would have to drive at least 35 miles to the nearest one. Julie is just so awesome and sweet. I feel so blessed to have met her, and I will be back! Michelle
Friday, September 7, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by cowgirl4ever
I wish I was closer to you ladies. It would be so much fun. But I think we'd have to also have a night where we worked on projects made from the strips.. Smiles Heather
Sunday, September 9, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Cre8tiveQuilter
I love strip poker!!
Thursday, September 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment