I have everything packed up and I'm ready to go. I'm not taking all that much just a table runner to work on while Jen is quilting and of course my quilt. I talked to her a little while ago and they are still at the Brewers game. I'm so excited I can harly stand it. I've been talking a mile a minute and usually Murphy pays attention but I think now he's tired of hearing me talk about my upcoming trip. I already apologized to my neighbors so if he cries tomorrow they know why. Oh well, T minus 10.5 hours and we're outta here.
Iowa will never be the same again.............
Friday, September 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You are soooo lucky. I wish I was going with you...I would bring really good snacks!
Maureen
I am so jealous!!! I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!
If I hadn't had to work, I would have jumped in the car and drove to IA, okay maybe not, but it sure sounds like you were going to have fun today. I can't wait to hear all about it. Hope you had a great time!
Post a Comment